3:00 AM is the fourth hour of Wick.
Database search yields multiple files for missing persons in the area. 1 active case file.
Missing Person Report (6) entered into evidence.
Duncan: Sure I knew him. So what? We haven't hung out since junior high when he joined some website and stopped caring about real life.
- Don't stop moving! Caleb shows up on this hour and will constantly follow. Digging sounds and snarling will warn when Caleb is nearby.
- It is advised to try and avoid running into Caleb when being chased by Tim or Tom, as he will usually be a few feet behind. The twins can also drive unsuspecting folk straight into Caleb's path.
- If desiring to get away from Caleb altogether, it can be done by heading to the bridge or into the bus. Caleb cannot attack or chase the player into those areas.
Exclusive to this hour:
- Collection D: Find all collectibles for 3:00 AM: the trophy, rattle, and shovel.
- Fourth Hour: Complete 3:00 AM.
Possible to complete, but not exclusive:
- Schooled!: Encounter Tim on the bus.
- A Bridge Two Fear: Encounter Tim and Tom on the bridge.
- Claustrophobia: Encounter Tom in the wood shed.
- Dig THIS!: Survive Caleb after he resurfaces.
- Well, well, well...: Place three lit candles on the well.
- Matchstick Man: Complete an hour without using candles.
- Lights On: Complete an hour without darkness.
Tasks that are part of an achievement:
- We're Gonna Need A Bigger Fridge: Collect Caleb's drawing.
- Reveal The Truth: Unlock 5:00 AM by collecting all items.
Sound of a young boy running and panting. Something falls to the ground. Shoveling sounds begin as the boy continues to breathe heavily.
In-Game Description: Vintage farm shovel, pressed steel. Wooden handle is snapped in two.
Main Location: Behind the middle grave in the Graveyard.
Duncan: Sure I knew him. So what? We haven't hung out since junior high when he joined some website and stopped caring about real life. Playing Wick? That's your theory? He probably ran away with his Internet girlfriend after he got tired of everyone else calling him a freak.
See this item's page for the full details.
How To Unlock: