- When naming articles, avoid using words like "the" preceding the rest of the title. Example: name an article "Garden" instead of "The Garden"
Form of English
- This wikia is written in Canadian English. Please be sure to keep the writing consistent with this form of English.
- Game names (including special added content), book titles, poem titles, and movie titles should be italicized. Example: Wick and No Way Out.
- Note: When talking about the game, Wick is italicized, but when talking about the fictional camp game, Wick does not need to be italicized.
Point of View
- Use third person point of view. Avoid referring to the player as "you" or "we" .
Proper Use of Tense
- When writing about the events in Wick, use the "literary present". Example: Sam takes his blindfold off after his friends walk away.
- To refer to death by strangulation by a rope, use "hanged" as the past tense of "hang", not "hung" .