|“||This is how a horror movie starts...||”|
– Travis "Tbubber" Burton, No Way Out
The Wood Shed is a structure located in the northwest of the main area. It also acts as the backdrop for the Main Menu and the repository for the player's collection of drawings, evidence, and items for the main campaign.
The wood planks that made up the walls and roof have withered to the point that there are gaps, allowing for view of the inside. Currently, there are vines crawling up the sides, an indicator of its old age and lack of use. Windows on the sides and back of the shed appear to have been planked off at one point, while the door remains open to allow passageway. Outside, there is a storage bin that sits to the right of the door and two barrels that sit to the left. Inside, there is a stove in the corner, with its stove pipe sticking out past the broken roof.
(night insects chirping)
John: Goodbye Mary. Your wicked lies have finally destroyed our family. My heart and soul. You deny your sin and blame the church, but it was you who invited the Devil into our bed, and look what it has cost us. I gave my pride, my honor, and even my body for God and country, but your demons stole the rest of me, piece by piece. My final prayer is that you pay with your own life as I now pay with mine. God forgive me. May I find what is lost.
In-Game Description: Coil of rope tied into a Hangman's Noose.
How To Unlock:
- There is a chance that once the structure is entered the door will close, preventing escape. Tom spawns in the middle of the room. If surviving Tom proves successful, the Claustrophobia Steam achievement will be earned.
- A chair with a hanging noose above it will sometimes appear within the structure. It disappears once approached.
- When walking past the building, creaking of the door can sometimes be heard, but it never moves.
- In No Way Out, the ghost of John Weaver can be viewed preparing to hang himself with the noose and chair that were seen in the main game. Seeing this will earn the Hangin' Out With Dad achievement.
|Bridge • Bus • Campfire • Couch • Graveyard • Homestead • Main Area • Our Lady of Mercy Church • Pine Creek Summer Camp • Rock • Water Tower • Well • Wood Shed • List of Locations|